Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DIY:: Tree Swing


 When we moved into our new home, the first thing I noticed was the huge tree in the backyard... PERFECT for a tree swing! After searching the web for months I was discouraged by the price tags: Starting at $600! So I looked up pinterest and searched how to make your own. These are the images I found:


We bought the wood from Home Depot

I was able to find a link to a site on how to build one. I found it Here on Better Homes & Gardens
We bought the mattress from Ikea. It fit PERFECT!!

 So THANKFUL I have a Husband who can build things I Think of :)

  After Painting the Wood White I bought a Mattress Cover from Ikea & Some Fun Pillows and a Blanket from TJMaxx.....

                                                              HERE IS THE RESULT!!! 


It Turned Out Better than I Imagined!!

The Doggies Love it!


                                      Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment