Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chocolate Lovers Cake

Another one of my Hubby's Favorite is this, 
Chocolate Candied Covered Red Velvet Cake




This cake is so rich!! Even just one bite was enough for me! To make this cake is really simple. All you need is 2 Red Velvet Cake Mixes, 1 Cream Cheese Frosting, 1 Chocolate Frosting and Chocolate Candies of your choice (or his choice!). I made the two cakes separate and then after they cooled I placed the cream cheese frosting on top of one and put the other cake on top of it. This made a good center filling for the cake. I covered it in the chocolate frosting and then chopped up the candies and placed them on top. I made this cake for Valentines Dinner one year and it sure was a lovely dish!! (Notice the 'kisses' on top?)



Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment