Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Our Baby's Gender Reveal Announcement Party


My Hubby & I decided we wanted to find out on our own before we told our family and close friends. I knew from the start I wanted a Gender Reveal Party to announce what gender our baby will be. Here are the pictures of Our Party:

Desert Table
To See More Picture Ideas CLICK HERE


Love the Bow & Mustache Idea?? I used felt and safety pins for the props…. Here are the links on how to make your own:
1) Felt Bow Tutorial
2) Felt Mustache Template

Boys Team
Girls Team













Aren't These Doggie Shirts Adorable? I Purchased Them on Etsy: Personalized Big Sister Dog Shirts
*****THE REVEAL****
 At first we were deciding on doing a Cake Reveal or the Balloons in the Box Reveal. But I saw so many people already doing that, so I wanted to announce it a different way. I saw an idea of using balloons filled with confetti and all the family members popped the balloons to see what the gender is! It was such an exciting (and loud) announcement! I just loved how it turned out!
                                     
Black Balloons Hid the Color of the Gender...
Passing out all the Balloons

                                                    READY??!! 1.... 2.... 3.... POP!!!!

Our Happy Family



We Are Having a Baby Boy!!!! 

Here is the Video of Our Family Popping the Gender Reveal Balloons!
                                             


                                          Taylor
The Adorable Cookies and Cake was Created by my friend Jessica Ludwig. You can see her cute blog here: http://thebakeboutique.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment