Friday, February 27, 2015

The Devoted Heart: Inspirational Gifts


I'm excited to announce that I have started my own little shop:

I created this shop selling inspirational necklaces and other items that speak to my Heart. Each item I devote my time trying to find the one phrase/verse that speaks to me. My life depends on Gods Word. I can't go a day without referencing one to get me through it. My Heart is Devoted to the Lord. Some days we just need a lift me up and being able to look at a verse can do just that. Thats why I created these necklaces. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, you can look down on the necklace and know Jesus is with you and cares about you. He loves you unconditionally. How awesome is that? I pray that each necklace brings happiness to your soul and reminds you to Devote your Heart, Mind & Soul to Him :)

**All of the items you see in my shop are one-of-a-kind. They are made with lots of Devotion from the Heart! Enjoy**
 Shop My Items on Etsy: TheDevotedHeart.Etsy.com
Find Me On Instagram Too For Great Deals & Monthly Freebies:TheDevotedHeart

Xo Taylor
Here Are Some Pics :)








No comments:

Post a Comment