Thursday, October 10, 2013

Homemade Olive Garden Recipes: Soup, Salad, Breadsticks and Alfredo Dipping Sauce

I love Olive Garden! Especially their salad, Italian Dressing and Breadsticks! On this blog post I'm going to show you all the recipes you love in one place! First Starting with the breadsticks... 
Now they didn't taste "exactly" like the olive garden breadsticks (I may or may not have accidentally left them in the oven to long) but it was my first time making them and they tasted really good! 

Second, the scrumptious Alfredo sauce that you can buy extra to dip your breadsticks into:

This sauce came out perfect and tasted just like theirs!

Third, the reason why I go to Olive Garden: Their Salad and Italian Dressing!
These recipes came out perfect!! Tasted just like we were sitting in an Olive Garden Restaurant.

Lastly, the Minestrone Soup. I just love their soups! 
Don't Like the Minestrone Soup? Here are some other Olive Garden Favorites:
YUMMY!!!

Enjoy, 
           Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment