Monday, September 16, 2013

Baby Gender Reveal Balloon Picture Ideas


When I found out we were pregnant, I was so excited to finally do the "Pinterest" Baby Picture Ideas that I pinned a while back! I really liked the balloon reveal pictures with both gender colors and then one set flies away revealing the right color as the baby's gender! So fun! So I decided to take my Canon DSLR camera and head down to a place I love: Bridgeport, Valencia. I also just bought a new lens which enhances the coloring and "blurring" of the background in the pictures! They turned out really great! My hubby, 2 sisters and my momma drove down had lunch and made a day out of it :) The balloons cost $10 for a dozen at Party City and the white plaque cost $1.70 with a coupon at Michaels.        Here are the Pics: 

We are Having a BOY!!!!
FINAL RESULT! :)



Taylor

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment