Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DIY:: Elegant Guest Bathroom to Shabby Chic Bathroom



One of my many passions is Interior Design. I've had a love for rearranging furniture and making something old into something new since the day I could walk! When we first moved in I wasn't sure how to coordinate colors to match the brown grout in the bathroom tile. So I decided to do a more elegant guest bathroom with Browns, Reds and Gold Damask Curtains.... After my hubby and I found out we were having our first child I knew that guest bathroom (which is also shared with the bedrooms) would have to look and feel more clean and kid friendly. So I decided on a Shabby Chic with Beach Accent Theme... I Love how it turned out and the clean and serene feeling I get when I walk in there now :)
::Here is the Before Pictures::
                                         
Bathroom when we first moved in
Painted Walls Brown & Added Damask Curtians

 {Changed the wall length Mirror to a Framed Mirror from HomeGoods, Replaced the Light & Sink Fixtures, and Repainted the Cabinets White}
{We Also Added Wainscoting the the bottom of the left side wall and painted it white.}

:: The After Pictures::
 {I Really Really Love How This Bathroom Turned Out!!}
          My Sister Sammi Painted the Pin Stripes on the Right Mirror and Toilet Wall
Learn How to Paint Stripes: Wall Stripe Video Tutorial
         We Added a New Rug & New Shelves Above the Toilet (Lowes), New Shabby Chic Curtains &      Key and Wall Accents (Target) & New Towels (TJMaxx)

$1 Store Soaps




The Black Frame is Our 1st Dance Song at our Wedding typed out :)

I Found The Coral on the bottom shelf and Bought the other two sea shells in Hawaii.

The Paint I Used on The Walls Are: Olympic Almond Paste (Satin) & The Pin Stipe is White (Satin) Both Purchased at Lowes. {This DIY Cost Around $250}


Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment